Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Week of 4/4-4/8

I have just updated grades, so you can check them.  The last assignment that will count for the 3rd quarter is the Notebook Check that we do tomorrow (Monday).  Remember to have complete entries including Cornell Notes!  Also, remember that this week Block Days are on Tuesday and Thursday.

The Late Work/Extra Credit Deadline is Tuesday 4/6 by 12:45.

  • Monday 4/4:  Notebook Check.  Turn in.  (I will do as many as I can during class, but be prepared to leave your notebook with me).  Refraction Lab.  Turn in by Block Day.
  • Tuesday 4/5 and Thursday 4/7 (Block Days):  Notes on Refraction, Lenses, and the Human Eye.  Hand out Review Sheet for Test next Tuesday 4/12.  Grade Check. 
  • Wednesday 4/6:  Diffraction and Spectroscope Lab to be done in Notebook.
  • Frieday 4/8:  No School.  Teacher Work Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please identify yourself!