- The Reaction Rates Lab. Remember that the 2nd draft (preferably typed) of the lab is due Tuesday 11/30. Check the Lab Description and Lab Report format to help in your writing. It is okay if the sample calculations and graph are neatly hand-written.
- Predicting Products. You can get started with this worksheet. Here are some instructions to help.
- Find a book to read!! I have been reading some great science books lately. Check the extra credit book list and find one that you're interested in or suggest your own (last year 4 students recommended books that ended up on the list!).
- Have fun balancing equations! I just added a link over on the top right for Balancing Equations. It's pretty fun. You can choose easy ones or hard ones to test out your skills.
Monday, November 22, 2010
Things to Keep You Busy
So I know that you were looking forward to the 9 days off, but now you're bored! Here are some things that you can work on for this class:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please identify yourself!